This training session has been designed for individuals who require training in conflict management to help deal with customers face to face. This is suitable for a very wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone in a customer facing role and deals with service users or the general public
This course is designed to help individuals gain a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from not only arising but also escalating. After the course you will feel more confident in being able to deal with situations as they arise.
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· The principles of conflict management
· All you need to know about risk
· Communication and the de-escalation of conflict
· Problem solving strategies
· After the conflict is over
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 day expert tuition from our trainer
· Course material
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Tennent’s Training Academy Certificate
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010