Advanced Professional Cookery – Game Masterclass
Take your cookery skills to the next level and master the tricky art of Game. In this full day masterclass you will learn how to cook and prepare some classic furred and feathered game to create some delicious dishes. You will receive a full demonstration on butchery and plucking from our expert chef tutor before heading to your work stations to try your hand at this skilled art. You will then pair your game with some fresh seasonal ingredients to create some show-stopping dishes.
Depending on season, the class will include game such as rabbit, duck, pheasant, venison and wood pigeon.
You will have the chance to sit down and eat each dish that you prepare. Alternatively we can provide foil containers to take your food away with you to impress your friends and family.
This course is aimed at chefs who are in the industry or a passionate home cook looking to increase their skills on game cookery.
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 Day expert tuition from our chef
· All ingredients and equipment included
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day.
· A Tennent’s Training Academy certificate upon completing the course.
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 9.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· There are no ID requirements for this course.
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010